Baby Bottle ''Natural Rounded, Milk''
The Élhée baby bottle is the anti-colic solution adapted to the needs of infants and newborns. The soft texture of this bottle, its anti-colic valve system and its small size, prevent the baby from swallowing air, thus facilitating digestion. ..
Made from the latest generation of medical grade silicone, selected with the highest standards, the Élhée bottle contains no substances likely to harm your baby's health (0% bisphenol, phthalate, PVC, etc.).
Its unique and patented closure system excludes any risk of the milk and its nutrients coming into contact with materials other than those of the bottle and the silicone teat = ZERO risk of migration of plastic particles into your child's milk.
Thanks to its round design and the softness and flexibility of its components, similar to those of the mother's breast, the Élhée bottle is ideal for combining breastfeeding and bottle-feeding with your baby.
For premature babies, breastfed babies or babies who are being mixed-feeding, we strongly recommend that you use slow flow teats (S), in particular to avoid the risk of breast/teat confusion.
Good to Know
- Material: 100% medical silicone, free from harmful substances
- Capacity: 150ml / 5oz or 240ml / 8oz
- Comes with 1 x Medium flow teat
- Medical silicone bottle with anti-colic valve designed to reduce air absorption and the risk of discomfort
- Soft and extra-soft physiological teat designed to reproduce the shape of the mother's breast during feeding. Ideally adapted to the shape of the palate, it contributes to the good oral development of your child (recommended by the French Union for Oral Health)
- Medium flow adapted to all types of infant formula. To adapt to your baby's needs and sucking rhythm, Elhée teats are also available in Slow Flow and Fast Flow
- Ergonomic design, semi-rigid and light for a perfect grip from the first months of your child's life, in complete safety, without risk of breakage
- Eco-designed baby bottle made in France (Rhône-Alpes). Assembled in ESAT
- Complies with EN 14350-1 / 14350-2 - FDA, US-CPSIA, California PROP 65 and SOR. Patented design and construction
- Free of harmful substances such as PPA, PPS, PVC, phthalates, nitrosamine, cadmium or heavy metals
- Environmentally friendly materials that meet European standards (EN 14350-1 / 14350-2), American standards (FDA US-CPSIA-California PROP 65) and Canadian (SOR) standards
- Country of manufacture: France
About the Brand The Élhée label stands for innovative baby bottles from France. The BibRond baby bottle is an allusion to the feminine curves and shape of the female breast. The baby bottles are made of non-toxic, medically tested and hypoallergenic silicone and, thanks to their aesthetic shape and soft material, as well as their innovative functions, differ from conventional baby bottles in a cylindrical shape.