Duo of Medium Flow Teats (M)
Pack of 2 physiological and anti-colic teats (0-24 months) Medium flow (M). Ideal for infant milk or water. We also stock Slow flow teats (0 months +).
The Elhée physiological and anti-colic teat, made of extra-soft silicone, has been developed to offer sensations similar to those of breastfeeding. It adapts ideally to the shape of the baby's palate and contributes to his good oral development. Its anti-colic system reduces the absorption of air and facilitates digestion for toddlers.
No more discomfort, sometimes painful, related to your baby's transit and digestion!
Good to Know
- The Elhée teat has an anti-colic valve designed to reduce air absorption and the risk of discomfort
- The physiologically shaped teat is asymmetrical, with a flat side and a curved side. The flat side is positioned against the baby's tongue and the curved side towards the palate.
- The teat is made of extra soft medical grade silicone
- 0% BPA, BPS, Phthalates... and no other substances harmful to babies.
- Complies with EN 14350-1 / 14350-2 - FDA, US-CPSIA, California PROP 65 and SOR. Patented design and construction
- Environmentally friendly materials that meet European standards (EN 14350-1 / 14350-2), American standards (FDA US-CPSIA-California PROP 65) and Canadian (SOR) standards
- Country of manufacture: France
About the Brand The Élhée label stands for innovative baby bottles from France. The BibRond baby bottle is an allusion to the feminine curves and shape of the female breast. The baby bottles are made of non-toxic, medically tested and hypoallergenic silicone and, thanks to their aesthetic shape and soft material, as well as their innovative functions, differ from conventional baby bottles in a cylindrical shape.