''Sapphire Dragonfly'' 3D Wall Decoration
As small as they may be, insects are of great importance for the earth’s vitality. How extraordinary that they can now also tell their story in your home!
The ''Studio Roof Sapphire Dragonfly'' is made from recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable inks. It comes flat packed, with simple instructions guiding you on how to assemble yourself.
See our full Studio Roof collection.
Good to Know
- Material: Recycled cardboard and vegetable inks
- Size: when built 17 x 8 x 16 cm
- Set of 4 x B6 sheet with 17 pieces to pop out and assemble
- Model: Studio Roof Sapphire Dragonfly
- Instructions can be found on inside of packaging
About the Brand Studio Roof was inspired by the creators own three children as the parents observed the creative and colourful outcomes between themselves and their children that originated from their first products. Studio Roof's belief is that imagination and playfulness are not only connected to childhood but are a key element that pervades every aspect of life, at all ages.