Swim Jumpsuit ''Sea Creature / Sandy Mix''
Children's UV protection swim jumpsuit, made from recycled polyester. Let your little one play in the sun with the protective Max Swim Jumpsuit with short sleeves and high collar.
Note: If in between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size.
Good to Know
- Material shell: 54% recycled polyester, 42% nylon and 4% spandex
- Material lining: 100% polyester
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor 50+
- Colour: Max Swim Jumpsuit Sea creature Sandy Mix
- Stretchy fabric
- Practical front zipper in high quality
- Lined on front and back (not sleeves)
- From every meter of swimwear fabric, 35 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn. Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil used, ultimately sparing the earth’s scarce resources
- Tested and passed for not fading in chlorinated water according to test standard: ISO 105-03: 2010
Washing instructions: Machine wash by 30 degrees • Do not iron • Do not tumble dry • Do not bleach • Do not dry clean • Wash with similar colours • Wash inside out • Max shrinkage 5%
About the Brand The Danish label, Liewood, designs timeless children's toys, dinnerware, clothing and family interior products. Creative shapes and prints full of personality, go hand in hand with simple functionality and bring joy to the children's room as well as throughout your home. Discover beautiful bed linen, mobiles, muslin cloths, hooded towels, bathrobes for children and nursing pillows from Liewood. All accessories are manufactured under controlled and fair conditions by qualified producers and suppliers. Attention is paid to the environment as well as to the fair trade conditions in production. Liewood's items have a strong concept: they preserve the delicacy and innocence of childhood amid the hectic lifestyle of the modern family.