''von Äh bis Z'' Game, German Language
From Uh to Z: The crazy explanation and guessing game with Uh guarantee!
"Swim! scales! Uh...” – Well, which term is being searched for here? No idea? Next letter: "Water! Catfish!” What could that be? Well, the fish of course! In the guessing game "From Uh to Z", the players try to explain as many terms as possible to their team before the hourglass runs out. However, the clues may only begin with the letters on display, which makes it even more difficult to explain the terms you are looking for. But if you think cleverly around the corner, you will definitely find the right words here and bring your own team to victory! The fun game has only a few easy-to-understand rules and thus ensures a lot of fun even in large groups. Thanks to constantly new combinations, "From Uh to Z" also convinces with a particularly high level of replay appeal. A must for the next game night with friends and family!
How to play:
- The players split into two teams: one team explains and guesses while the other controls.
- The team has to guess as many terms as possible in 90 seconds.
- Only the revealed initials are available for this. Any number of words can be formed with it.
- If you don't know what to do, draw more letters.
- The team with the most guessed terms
- 70 term cards
- 26 letter cards
- 4 special cards
- 1 hourglass
- 1 game guide
Good to Know
- Material: FSC Paper
- Language: German
- Game time: roughly 20 minutes
- Size 10 x 15.3 x 3 cm
- 3 - 8 players game
- Age Recommendation: 12 years +
- Card game
About the Brand Rex London specialise in fun, colourful and often retro gifts that bring joy to those big and small. They are working on building more sustainability in to their business. They use recyclable material whenever possible, and their packing process is now 100% plastic-free - Rex London use paper tape, recycled cardboard boxes, and paper wrap rather than bubble wrap.